The People’s Countryside Environmental Debate Podcast.
Debating world-scale environmental issues.
Challenging societal/individual beliefs.
Inspiring people to protect the countryside and natural environment local to them.
Our aims are to:
Change mind-sets/aspirations and processes of the public, scientists and decision-makers by raising awareness of sustainable far-reaching initiatives.
Take the format in front of a live audience, online and on stage as Environmental Debate Live and Unscripted, increasing its impact alongside hosts, guests and creative collaborators. Using creative activism to engage, inspire, give new insights and open new pathways and thinking to a more sustainable future.
Through experiential live online/stage shows that imprint the message and the learning better, to mobilise ourselves and the audience, and spearhead further improvements to the sustainability of venues and events.
Listen To The Latest Episode
Environmental Debate Live and Unscripted includes;
- Innovative hosts and venues.
- Simple impactful stage sets.
- Experiential photographic exhibition to ignite conversation.
- Inspirational guests / collaborators, and experiential debates with audience participation.
- Experiential drama component’s putting us in the shoes of nature, and giving us all insights from the perspective of the ecosystems we’re all impacting.
- Stalls giving ideas and forging direct links, connections and collaborations providing solutions and actions toward the issues debated.
Find our full podcast archive on the main platforms from the links below;